Meet the Attorneys
Thomas R. Pycraft, Jr. Esq.
- Legal. Mr. Pycraft received his Bachelor of Science Degree from Grace College, and his Juris Doctor from Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. He is a licensed attorney in the State of Florida, and a member of the Florida Bar Association. Mr. Pycraft has experience with cases involving foreclosure defense, predatory lending, commercial and corporate contracts, employment, and real estate law, including the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), the Truth-in-Lending Act (TILA), and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Real Estate. Mr. Pycraft previously worked as a real estate agent (5 years) and as a mortgage loan originator (2 years). With insight garnered from these experiences, Mr. Pycraft understands the needs of homeowners and real estate investors.
- Mr. Pycraft is a proud graduate of Max Gardner’s Bankruptcy Boot Camp.
John J. Spence, Esq.
- Legal. Mr. Spence received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from the College of Wooster and his Juris Doctor from Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. He is a licensed attorney in the State of Florida, and a Member of the Florida Bar Association. Mr. Spence has experience in real estate, property, and general civil law, as a Law Clerk at General Title Insurance Company, and while working at Holman, Frank & McDonald.
- Intellectual Property Law. Mr. Spence received his LL.M. in Intellectual Property Law from the University of Akron. He also has experience in intellectual property law as an intern at Metisentry, LLC.
Michael J. Pelkowski, Esq.
- Legal. Mr. Pelkowski received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration from the University of Florida and his Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, from Florida State University College of Law. He is a licensed attorney in the State of Florida and a Member of the Florida Bar Association.
- Experience.Mr. Pelkowski has experience in foreclosure defense, consumer defense, contracts, real estate law, homeowner/condominium association litigation, general civil litigation, and construction law. Mr. Pelkowski previously served as an intern for the Honorable William Van Nortwick, Jr. of Florida’s First District Court of Appeal.
- Mr. Pelkowski is a proud graduate of Max Gardner’s Bankruptcy Boot Camp.
Amanda L. Edwards-Rivera, Esq.
- Legal. Ms. Edwards received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and a Master of Science in Criminal Justice from the University of Central Florida, and her Juris Doctorate from Florida Coastal School of Law. She has been admitted to practice law in the state of Florida as well as the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida. Ms. Edwards is a member of the Florida, St Johns County and Jacksonville Bar Associations.
- Experience.Prior to joining Pycraft Legal Services, LLC., Ms. Edwards worked with St. Johns County Legal Aid (branch office of Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, Inc.). She has experience in consumer issues including foreclosure and debt defense, Landlord/Tenant disputes, employment law, family law, and criminal defense.